Collections and products
What is the difference between Handmade and Limited edition?
- I designed the limited edition pieces and then have them produced in small editions.
- The handmade pieces are pièces unique that I have edited by hand, so only 1 piece is available at a time.
How do the sizes run?
This depends on the product. On the product pages you will find a clear indication of the dimensions and/or a size table. If in doubt, you can always send me a message and I will try to help you as best as possible.
The piece I wanted to buy is sold out/no longer available in my size. Will this come back in stock?
- Handmade: these pieces are pièces unique, so only 1 piece is available. Sold = sold.
- Limited edition: These are only available for a limited time. In case of high demand I can always arrange for a restock.
- Quotees/Cutees: It may happen that a certain color or size is temporarily out of stock at my suppliers. As soon as they are back in stock, they will also go back online. You can always send me a message or keep an eye on my newsletters for updates.
How should I take care of my clothes?
The care depends on the product you ordered. You will receive your package with the applicable washing instructions (you can also consult these on the product page). Are you not quite sure? Send me a message and I will help you as soon as possible.
There is a vinegar smell to my Quotee/Cutee, is this normal?
This is completely normal and only temporary. This smell comes from the product that the printer uses to better adhere the ink to the textile. The smell disappears after a few days or immediately after a wash.
Ordering, shipping and returns.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You'll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
What are the payment options?
You can pay securely with bancontact, paypal, visa and mastercard
What are the shipping costs?
In BE applies: Free shipping from €60 and €5 shipping costs with a lower purchase price.
In NL applies: Free shipping from € 80 and € 10 shipping costs with a lower purchase price.
In DE and FR: €15 shipping costs
Do you ship outside Belgium?
Currently I ship to Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France. Do you live somewhere else and would you still like to place an order? Send me a message here .
Can I return my package?
That is certainly possible. Is there a problem with your order or are you not satisfied? Contact me within 14 days after receiving your package, and we will look for a suitable solution together: either in the form of a (partial) refund, exchange of your product or another option that you are satisfied with. For a full refund, you must return your product in its original condition and packaging. The costs of the return are for the account of the customer.
I have a problem with my order, what should I do?
Send me a description of the problem and possibly a photo (in case of damage) with your order number within 14 days of receipt. Then we will look for a suitable solution together. Contact me here
When will I receive my package?
- Handmade : I need 1-2 working days to prepare & send your package. Once shipped, the delivery time is around 1-2 working days.
- Quotees & Cutees : are made to order. The delivery time is around 10 working days
- Limited: are made to order. The delivery time is around 10 working days.
- Letter post (stickers etc): I need 1-2 working days to prepare & send your package. Once shipped, the delivery time is around 1-3 working days.
The estimated delivery date has passed and I have not yet received my order.
- Notify me within 14 days of the estimated delivery time. Afterwards, unfortunately I can't help you locate the order.
- Please check with the parcel service first & provide them with your tracking number. If you are unable to locate the shipment this way, please email me firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number - I'll be happy to help.
Haven't found an answer to your question yet?